- This section contains information about the management of Vincenzo Lavorante-photography regarding the processing of data users of Vincenzo Lavorante-photography
- This statement also has value for the purposes of article 13 of the D. Legislative decree. n 196/2003, code on the protection of personal data and for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for Subjects interacting with Vincenzo Lavorante – Photography and can be reached at the address corresponding to the homepage: https://www.vincenzolavorante.it/cookie-policy
- The information is made only for Vincenzo Lavorante-Photography and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the modalities, timing and nature of the data that the data controllers must provide to the users when they connect to Vincenzo Lavorante -Photography's web pages, irrespective of the purposes of the connection According to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If you are less than 16 years of age, in accordance with article 8, c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679 must legitimize your consent through the authorisation of parents or those who do so.
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
- Concerning the present site the owner of the data processing is: Vincenzo Lavorante, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
- The processing manager is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that treats the personal data on behalf of the holder of the treatment.
- Pursuant to article 28 of regulation (EU) No 2016/679, on the name of the proprietor of data, the responsible for the data processing of the website Vincenzo Lavorante – Photography is: Vincenzo Lavorante.
3-Place data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of Vincenzo Lavorante - Photography takes place at via Fermo Solari 3, 33100 Udine.
- If necessary, the data relating to the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the treatment or subject to them for this purpose at the relevant office.
1-Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifying data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However Comma in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies simply continue browsing.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected from the sites. For these the best known is used is that of HTML cookies. They serve for navigation and to facilitate access to the functions of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communication on electronic network or to the supplier to dispense the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request general disabling or deleting cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and effective enjoyment of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted via Google Analytic or through service statistics of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site, which will collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the Site. Under these conditions, the same rules are valid for cookies Analytics, in terms of information and consensus, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies will automatically cancel at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and then avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that Remain active on the PC until expiration or deletion by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanency in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser closes and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of Session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server required to enable safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3-third party Cookies
- In relation to provenance you distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting is that of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from what you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and then personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed, and have been sent from third-party external domains to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about the user's behavior on Vincenzo lavorante-Photography. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to offer advertisements in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties, therefore, users are invited to take a look at the privacy notices and indications to manage or disable cookies published by their pages Web.
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the field of network browsing.
- When you use these types of cookies the user will have to give an explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the EU regulation 2016/679 is to apply article 122 of the Code on Data protection.
IV – Data processed
1-Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during the user's visit. The information collected could be the Following: a. Internet address Protocol (IP); b. Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Site c. Name of the Internet service provider (ISP); d. Date and time of Visit e. Visitor's provenance webpage (Referral) and of Exit f. Possibly the number of Click.
- The above information is processed in an automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated in accordance with the legitimate interests of the proprietor.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable law, to Order to block attempts to damage the site or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data shall never be used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of the protection of the site and its users, the information will be dealt with in the legitimate interests of the proprietor.
- If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and registers some data User identification including the email address. This data is voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for delivery of the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly agrees to the privacy statement, and in particular agrees that the content entered is freely disseminated to third parties as well. The data received will be used exclusively for the delivery of the requested service and for the only time necessary for the supply of the service.
- The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available by the user, are knowingly and voluntarily provided by you, exemgiving this site from any liability violations of laws. It is up to you to verify that you have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2-purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the above mentioned purposes and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not more than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempt of site damage) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously indicated end.
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer the request, as well as any other Personal data entered in the missive.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4-Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However. Deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for your site.
- For more information Support You can also visit the Web browser-specific help page that you are using:
a. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
b. Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
c. Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
d. Crome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
f. Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 Plugin Social Network
- The collection and use of information obtained through the Plugin are governed by the respective privacy information of social networks, to which please refer:
a. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
b. Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
c. Google +: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it
d. Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy?vcid=32179
e. Spotify: http://www.spotify.com/it/legal/privacy-policy/#cookies
f. Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/pages/cookies
g. Banner (JuiceAdv): http://www.juiceadv.com/cookie.asp
h. Google Analitycs: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy
i. Shinystat: http://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_privacy_generale_free.html
V – User's rights
- Article 13, C. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The Vincenzo Lavorante - Photography website therefore intends to inform the user On existence: -The right of the person concerned to ask the holder of the access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7 C. 3, Lit. To D. Lgs. 196/2003), the adjustment (Article 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, C. 3, Lit. To D. Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of treatment concerning it (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (article 20 EU Regulation); -the right to seek cancellation (article 17 EU Regulation), the processing anonymously, or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which it is not necessary The preservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, C. 3, Lit. B D. Lgs. 196/2003); -The right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data block, processing have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of colour to which they are been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law (art. 7, C. 3, Lit. C D. Lgs. 196/2003);
- Requests may be addressed to the data controller, informally or, alternatively, using the model provided by the guarantor for the protection of personal information, or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1, Lit. A)-express consent to use-or on art. 9 (2 Lit. A)-Express consent the use of the general, biometric, health-related data, which detect religious, philosophical or union affiliation, which detect racial or ethnic origin, political opinions-the user with the right to revoke the Consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given to prior to revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of a breach of the rules, the user has the right to complain to the guarantor for the protection of personal data, as the authority responsible for controlling the treatment in the state Italian.
- For a more thorough examination of the rights they are competing with, see art. 15 and SS. Of the EU regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003.
Data Security provided
- This site treats users ' data In a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
- In addition to the holder, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (Personal Administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, ME administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communications agency).
VI-Amendments to this document
- It may be subject to change or updates. In case of changes and relevant updates these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document has been updated to date 20/09/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679